The Stoner Pundit

Choose you're own slogan for this site, because I'm too stoned to figure one out: Higher Discourse for Higher Minded People. cool. way cool. Last week's news reported to you tomorrow. I'm fairly combative for a pothead. I've found a friend in weed. Pothead slackers unite! Because being a pothead is way better for society than being a loser meth addict.

Friday, July 15, 2005

Auditions now open for Miss Stonerpundit!

My girlfriend threatened to leave me if didn't stop smoking pot. We argued for a little while and then I agreed to quit. Then we had wild makeup sex. Afterwards I lit a number and now she's gone, for good. It's funny her name was Mary Jane. The moral of the story is that it never hurts as much if you have one more for the road.

So now I'm left with a different Mary Jane, which is fine for awhile, but after a few weeks I'm going to need some serious sex. I thought I would start a contest where I would find my next girlfriend. So here goes.

I'm looking for women between the ages of 18-30. If you're interested in dating an intelligent pothead like myself, email me pictures of yourself (preferrably naked) to thestonerpundit at hotmail.com. For the blondes that address is thestonerpundit@hotmail.com (just copy that into the box marked "To:" in your email program). Also include pertinent information regarding fetishes, kinks, your level of sexual activity, financial income, libido, and how often you promise to perform oral pleasure on The Stoner Pundit. Be creative; tell me all about yourself. Winner will be chosen solely by The Stoner Pundit and will be required to (buy and)smoke pot and have sex with The Stoner Pundit for at least 3 weeks straight. The Stoner Pundit makes no guarantees about his finances, personal life, sexual ability, and fetishes.