The Stoner Pundit

Choose you're own slogan for this site, because I'm too stoned to figure one out: Higher Discourse for Higher Minded People. cool. way cool. Last week's news reported to you tomorrow. I'm fairly combative for a pothead. I've found a friend in weed. Pothead slackers unite! Because being a pothead is way better for society than being a loser meth addict.

Monday, July 11, 2005

U.S. May Begin Iraq Troop Drawdown in '06

from Yahoo! News.

I love stupid headlines like this. Sure they may do that. And they may not. It's not really news then is it? We can all speculate. I've thought a time or two they would start reducing troop levels sometime in the next year or so. Ooh! I must be genius then.

Monkeys may flight out of my butt, but not likely. It will only be news if they do fly out of my butt. It's always a possibility.