The Stoner Pundit

Choose you're own slogan for this site, because I'm too stoned to figure one out: Higher Discourse for Higher Minded People. cool. way cool. Last week's news reported to you tomorrow. I'm fairly combative for a pothead. I've found a friend in weed. Pothead slackers unite! Because being a pothead is way better for society than being a loser meth addict.

Friday, July 15, 2005

Just Thoughts

I ride mass transit to work fairly often. Since 7/7, I've become a bit paranoid, which is fairly normal for a pothead. What I'm talking about is way more paranoid than the usual run-of-the-mill paranoia.

Yesterday, I'm riding the Metro on my way home. A swarthy looking male sits down beside me with his bag. I'm like thinking "Great, this is how I'm going to go. I'll be blown to bits. They'll find my arms wrapped around the engine and my head outside on the pavement." Now, I know I was being paranoid, but I was still worried. The dude was reading a book. I was just hoping it wasn't the Koran. I don't want him sitting next to me saying his final prayers. It turned out to be a computer training manual.

Then this morning another swarthy male got on this bus. I tend to sit in the back of the bus, so I just hoped he wouldn't come to the back. I knew if he did, I would be worried the whole ride. He sat in the front and my fears were allayed.