The Stoner Pundit

Choose you're own slogan for this site, because I'm too stoned to figure one out: Higher Discourse for Higher Minded People. cool. way cool. Last week's news reported to you tomorrow. I'm fairly combative for a pothead. I've found a friend in weed. Pothead slackers unite! Because being a pothead is way better for society than being a loser meth addict.

Friday, February 17, 2006

BREAKING NEWS: The Stoner Pundit Offers Bounty on Pakistani Cleric

I, the one and only Stoner Pundit, place a bounty on the head of Pakistani cleric Mohammed Yousaf Qureshi of Peshawar, in the amount of 5 million American dollars*.

“This is a unanimous decision by the Stoner Pundit that whoever on earth is this stupid deserves to be killed and whoever will take this insulting man to his end, will get this prize".

*This will be payable only if the cleric is killed and I am the unanimous winner of this Saturday's Powerball drawing. Otherwise, the bounty is reduced to $5.