The Stoner Pundit

Choose you're own slogan for this site, because I'm too stoned to figure one out: Higher Discourse for Higher Minded People. cool. way cool. Last week's news reported to you tomorrow. I'm fairly combative for a pothead. I've found a friend in weed. Pothead slackers unite! Because being a pothead is way better for society than being a loser meth addict.

Sunday, February 12, 2006

Cheney accidentally shoots fellow hunter

Link

I've never fired a gun. Despite all of that I've thought of joining the NRA. We should have the right to choose. If I so choose to buy a gun, I definitely don't want to go hunting with Vice President Cheney. Fucker's dangerous.

I'm kind of interested what kind of hay the Left will make of this. Was it really conspiracy to off someone that went bad? Was this lawyer really a Democrat? Will the Left use this to say, "Hey you're not for gun control, but you can't even control your gun." I'm sure there'll be some scandal. Can't wait to read each scandal.

RUMOR UPDATE: The guy who got shot was overheard saying "Republicans are assholes" right before being shot by the VP. WOOHOO YEAH! (Just my sarcasm. Sure that's what happened.)