The Stoner Pundit

Choose you're own slogan for this site, because I'm too stoned to figure one out: Higher Discourse for Higher Minded People. cool. way cool. Last week's news reported to you tomorrow. I'm fairly combative for a pothead. I've found a friend in weed. Pothead slackers unite! Because being a pothead is way better for society than being a loser meth addict.

Saturday, October 01, 2005

Oh, Bill Bennett, what were you thinking?

Media Matters exposes Bennett: "[Y]ou could abo ... [Media Matters]

Bill,

I know what you were trying to say and I think you said it. The kind of thinking you were speaking against was in your own words "morally reprehensible". So that should be it, shouldn't it?

Well, no. You see the people who are so critical of you are liberals, Democrats, and blacks. They haven't had no good schoolin'. These are people who back the current public education school system status quo, so we can't expect most of them to be smart enough to understand the nuances (in a John Kerry kind of way) of your statement.

You must remember, that as a Republican, you are not allowed to say anything about black people at anytime. You should refrain from even using the word black in a sentence. I don't care if you're a Pittsburg Steelers fan, avoid uttering the word black at all costs. Certainly if you were a Democrat your words would not be deemed as hurtful to the fragile masses of liberalism. Just look at Senator Robert "There are white niggers" Byrd D-WV. You can even say such things on national television instead of radio. Hell, based on the Byrd example if you're a Democrat you can apparently have been a card carrying member of the KKK.

I know what you were saying as most intelligent people do. Remember never ever as a Republican talk about black people. Of course, here I am writing about black people today, so I am sure that I will be villified by those same people on the left. I wouldn't even be surprised if some people attacked me for being a white guy. Because it's okay to attack someone for their race if they are white.

Sincerely,


The Stoner Pundit