The Stoner Pundit

Choose you're own slogan for this site, because I'm too stoned to figure one out: Higher Discourse for Higher Minded People. cool. way cool. Last week's news reported to you tomorrow. I'm fairly combative for a pothead. I've found a friend in weed. Pothead slackers unite! Because being a pothead is way better for society than being a loser meth addict.

Wednesday, September 07, 2005

If marijuana cured male pattern baldness...

then it would be every American male's God given constitutional right to use it.

Update:
Laura from http://bitsmasher.blogspot.com comments:


If it cured male baldness or impotence they would be selling it in
vending machines.

I say a big "Hell yeah!" to that. I'm also thinking it would be great if you went to a drive thru hamburger joint and they asked you "Would you like weed with that?".