The Stoner Pundit

Choose you're own slogan for this site, because I'm too stoned to figure one out: Higher Discourse for Higher Minded People. cool. way cool. Last week's news reported to you tomorrow. I'm fairly combative for a pothead. I've found a friend in weed. Pothead slackers unite! Because being a pothead is way better for society than being a loser meth addict.

Thursday, October 27, 2005

Go Ahead. Make My Day.

Iran: Israel should be wiped off map

I say to Iran, "Go ahead, full bore." Then see what happens next. Maybe you've got a few nuclear weapons, but we've got more. Don't pussyfoot around. Use them like a man. Just do everything you possibly can.

I have to say I don't agree with everything Israel does. I feel for the Palestinians. I think they're getting a raw deal, but there's a lot of them that are so stupid that they've constantly wound up with nothing, when they could have had plenty. It's like a half a loaf is better than none, but not to a Palestinian. They have to have it all, which of course will almost always mean none. Throwing stones ain't going to get the job done. Killing yourself to kill others won't work, either.

Instead of intifadah, just call it what it is: War. The object of war is not to die for your cause or your country, but to make the other guy die for his.

That all said, the head of a country is calling for just short of a full Jewish genocide. I'm sure the Koran allows this. It must be such a peaceful book.

Maybe someday people can work out their differences like human beings. Maybe they'll be able to look each other in the eye understand the other. I guess not in my lifetime.