The Stoner Pundit

Choose you're own slogan for this site, because I'm too stoned to figure one out: Higher Discourse for Higher Minded People. cool. way cool. Last week's news reported to you tomorrow. I'm fairly combative for a pothead. I've found a friend in weed. Pothead slackers unite! Because being a pothead is way better for society than being a loser meth addict.

Thursday, July 07, 2005

Wannabes

"The Secret Cell of Al-Qa'ida of Jihad Group in Europe"

Is there anything tackier than this terrorists group name? It sounds like a name some white kids would come up for their stupid rap group, such as "The Bad Ass Posse of the Suburban Ghetto on Fifth Avenue".

I doubt these punks even have anything to do with Al Qaeda. I mean if you are just say you're from Al Qaeda. That's scary enough. Do you get extra props for the extra words in your group name? They just sound like wannabes to me. They thought "what the hell I'm a muslim, I can kill people just like Osama, and then I can get my 72 virgins."

Though I'm making light of this, I do want to extend my prayers to those in need. It's horrible and we should fucking castrate these dudes and wrap their genitals in pig skin, while we laugh at how small their penises are. Okay, so I'm a little pissed, but I haven't hit the bong pipe just yet.

Here's a good link to a round up of the terrorist bongings, er I mean bombings in London. This dude's got it covered. Al-Qaida Bombings Rock London