The Stoner Pundit

Choose you're own slogan for this site, because I'm too stoned to figure one out: Higher Discourse for Higher Minded People. cool. way cool. Last week's news reported to you tomorrow. I'm fairly combative for a pothead. I've found a friend in weed. Pothead slackers unite! Because being a pothead is way better for society than being a loser meth addict.

Wednesday, July 04, 2007

Well at least the car he was driving was a Prius...

Police: Drugs found in Gore son's Prius after traffic stop

Al,

Before telling us how to run our lives (as in how we should create a carbon neutral footprint for ourselves), please teach your son that driving 100 mph even in an "environmentally friendly" automobile is environmentally irresponsible and fucking dangerous. I'm pretty sure that puts a lot of carbon into the atmosphere and we will all soon be melting from all of the heat. I do however applaud his use of herb. I'm sure it's the finest your "An Inconvenient Truth" and Occidental Petroleum money could buy. I also believe if you want me on your side in this debate, we should legalize and grow massive amounts of hemp (aka marijuana). It's a plant. It thus takes carbon from the atmosphere and we can also smoke it be happy.


Sincerely,

The Stoner Pundit

p.s. I've been too stoned to get around to posting here but I'll try to keep up with what's going on in the world.